Notice of Collection and Consent to Process Personal Data
I consent to the processing of my personal data submitted by me and collected on this site by Amicus Therapeutics Inc. and Amicus Therapeutics Inc. affiliates (collectively, “Amicus Therapeutics”) for recruitment purposes. I also consent to Amicus Therapeutics’ processing of my personal data that it receives from me or from others acting on my behalf by my request during the recruitment process for the same purpose. This includes information gathered from employment references. I understand that, should my application be successful, my personal data submitted may be processed for my employment file and for [legal, personnel, administrative and management purposes].
Your response to requests for personal data related to race is strictly voluntary. If you do not provide such information, it will in no way adversely affect your application for employment and such information will be used only for reporting purposes in compliance with applicable law and not included with your employment application. In the event that I submit such information, I consent to Amicus Therapeutics processing such sensitive personal data for such purposes.
I consent to the transfer of my personal data, if necessary for the purpose of recruitment and, if my application is successful, employment, to (1) companies within the Amicus Therapeutics corporate group, (2) third parties providing products and services related to the Amicus Therapeutics recruitment, hiring and employment functions (such as agencies assisting with screening, interviewing, IT system vendors, pension, benefits, equity options and payroll administrators), or (3) as required by law.
I understand that my personal information may be accessed by Amicus Therapeutics’ authorized users who may be located outside of my home country to evaluate my qualifications and experiences for job opportunities within the Amicus Therapeutics global corporate group. If my home country is within the European Economic Area, I consent to the transfer of my personal data from my home country to the U.S. or to other countries outside of the European Economic Area, even where the country or territory in question does not maintain adequate data protection standards. If my home country is the U.S., I consent to the transfer of my personal data outside of the U.S.
We will store your personal information until we have completed our evaluation of your candidacy and for the term of any employment relationship with us and then in accordance with our internal data retention policy and applicable law.
For applicants that are residents of the European Economic Area:
- Any personal data submitted and collected on this site will be controlled by [Amicus Therapeutics Inc. of 1 Cedar Brook Drive, Cranbury, NJ 08512] [and] [Amicus Therapeutics UK Limited of Phoenix House, Oxford Road, Tatling End, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 7AP, UK].
- We will only transfer your personal information to the U.S. through the use of appropriate safeguards such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify personal data concerning you that is inaccurate or incomplete, to request erasure of your personal data that is being processed unlawfully, and to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example if you are contesting the accuracy of the data. If you wish to access your data, please contact us at the address listed below. We will respond to any requests within a reasonable time.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, if you withdraw consent, we will not be able to further process your application information as part of our recruitment process.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about this Consent or our processing of your personal information, or have a request concerning your personal information, please contact [insert relevant affiliate HR contact info].