|# of openings:||1|
· Contributing to the technical development of eLearning projects through all stages of project lifecycle
· Serve as the UI/Front-End Interactive Developer on a cross functional team for assigned projects
· Provide reliable time estimates and produce high quality work within those estimates.
· Thorough and effective code documentation and debugging as needed.
· Experience developing highly interactive eLearning or web games in a team environment
· Comfortable reading/writing code in ES6 Syntax
· Comfortable using jQuery
· Able to create HTML/CSS script from media templates
· Agency/Studio experience
Bonus Points For:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or something interesting
· Experience with Flux and NodeJS
· Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS
· Experience with gaming frameworks such as Phaser or Unity
· LMS/LCMS communication experience
· Experience building content compatible with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
· Work in Adobe Development Tools (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, or Audition)
· Object Oriented AS3
· Use of rapid eLearning Tools (Storyline, Captivate, or Lectora)
Not accepting applicants through firms, agencies, and/or recruiters
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results