Classic Security, a premier contract security provider is committed to being the best! Currently we are seeking a dynamic, polished professional to take on the role of Security Site Supervisor for a grade "A" NYC commercial property located in the heart of midtown. This is a high visibility position and we are looking for someone who possess extraordinary customer service skills as well as the ability to foster a productive work place environment.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years prior security experience in a supervisory capacity in a high profile environment.
- Have excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid New York State Guard License.
- Open schedule availability.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring Client Satisfaction.
- Enforcing Classic Security policies, procedures and post orders.
- Conducting site orientations for Security Officers.
- Coordinating Security Officer schedules and training.
- Monitoring and controlling overtime.
- Recommend Personnel Changes at site.
- Making timely notifications to Account Executive and Dispatch personnel of schedule issues and call outs.
- Initiating Disciplinary Action.
- Reviewing and Revising Post Orders When Needed.
- Reviewing and Verifying Security Logs Entries
- Preparing Monthly Recaps of All Incidents at Site.
- Conducting Site Inspections.
- Recording Incident Reports.
- Reporting all findings and issues directly to Account Executive.
Candidates who meet our hiring criteria will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for considering employment with Classic Security.