Carrier Relations Specialist
Carrier Relations Specialists work at the core of CargoBarn. They act as the primary source of communication between the company’s Carriers and all CargoBarn teams. Communication at CargoBarn is what sets us apart – we care about our customers and their freight.
In an effort to be transparent, this position is currently recruiting at $14/hour with benefits such as paid vacation and sick leave, as well as health benefits.
So, join us in continuing to succeed on meeting the needs of two very important groups of people: our customers and our carriers.
We’re Looking for You
- Organized with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with drivers
- Dispatching and providing a high level of customer service in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Ability to call carriers for updates, pickups, and deliveries
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with internal Account Managers and Carrier Sales Managers
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to keep updated and timely records of customer interactions and transactions
Our Perfect Candidate Profile
- Excellent phone, communication, and customer service skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency
- Working knowledge of basic geography
- Sound judgment and professionalism
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Patient yet persistent with a thick skin
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Minimum of one year of dispatch operations experience within the transportation industry preferred
What Do You Get?
The team here at CargoBarn will be some of the coolest, hardest working, and most ambitious people you’re likely to know. They’re not just here to make money or have a good time, they’re here to make money AND have a good time. Joining the team, we’ll expect you to bring your best efforts every single day and push yourself to your greatest potential.
- A casual dress code
- Health Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401K with company matching
- Off-site functions and get-togethers
- An always open-door policy – all ideas and creative thinking is encouraged
- A team atmosphere filled with an amazing, tight-knit group of coworkers
Let’s Wrap It Up
In 2007, we started CargoBarn because we saw an opportunity to deliver excellent transportation services in an industry that was short on integrity and innovation. Today, CargoBarn is one of the fastest-growing shipping and logistics companies in America. We’ve built our success on meeting the needs of two very important groups of people: customers and carriers.
Today, our goal at CargoBarn is to achieve nothing short of perfection. We’re working hard to create a fun environment where customers, suppliers, and employees come together to find innovative logistics solutions while focusing on friendships and partnerships, not just business transactions.
CargoBarn Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Have you applied with us before?
If you've submitted an online application with CargoBarn before, we may already have your information on file. Login to update your information and/or use your existing profile to apply to additional openings.