- Assist in the preparation or modification of reports and concept plans for transportation planning projects.
- Interact with clients and assist in developing communication strategies to present to stakeholders, including the general public, public and related officials, and other stakeholders and communicate regarding proposed projects and construction.
- Attend and actively participate in client meetings, assisting in interpreting planning and engineering information.
- Work with production/graphics team to create graphic materials to support plans for clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Transportation Planning, Urban Planning, or related field.
- 2-4 years’ related experience required.
- Experience with the City of Boston and MassDOT standards and guidelines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Access, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, ArcGIS, and utilizing social media.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
If you are interested in becoming part of a company focused on improving cities and towns through development of private and public infrastructure, let's do it together. We invite you to help Howard Stein Hudson build a better tomorrow by becoming part of our team. HSH is the kind of place where you can make a difference.
Howard Stein Hudson is an EEO/AA employer.