Technical Specialists, USAID/Community Support Program, Lebanon
MSI is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for potential long-term and short-term technical staff positions for a series of task orders anticipated under a five-year USAID-funded Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Community Support Program in Lebanon. This anticipated program is intended to focus on supporting municipalities and underserved and vulnerable communities in providing better services and enhanced economic opportunities to improve lives and reduce tensions that contribute to conflict and violence, particularly in Lebanon’s North, South and Bekaa regions.
**Please note: Lebanese citizens are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions.**
MSI seeks Technical Specialists in the following areas:
- Local Governance
- Economic and Community Development
- Conflict Mitigation and Social Cohesion
- Civil Society Engagement and Advocacy
- Gender and Inclusion
- Financial and Administration Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree (preferred) in public administration, political science, public policy, economics, gender studies, organizational and human development, financial management, or international development.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant technical experience, including strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with municipalities and local governance institutions, as relevant to position, preferably in Lebanon.
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad-range of local government, civil society and private sector stakeholders and partners.
- Prior experience working on USAID or other donor-funded technical assistance projects in Lebanon strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, management and reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.