Located in the heart of the Burbank Media District, Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing internet technology and marketing company. Our in-house brand, California Psychics - the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. The company is highly profitable, entrepreneurial and dynamic. We foster an inclusive and creative work environment where innovative ideas are the driving force.
Got what it takes? Apply below!
Is it your purpose to make a difference EVERY DAY? Does it make you smile to help others? Are you a positive force in people’s lives? Then you may have just found your best place to work!
Being a positive force in people’s lives is not just a phrase – it’s our mission! Our customers seek answers and guidance to their life-questions, and as a Customer Service Representative, you help make that possible.
If you are looking for a successful company with a fun and unique service, and an amazing place to work, you found it in Californiapsychics.com. We blend the energy of a start-up with the stability of an established company. Representatives start at $14.00 per hour.
We are always on the lookout for talented customer service professionals (full or part time) for our 24/7 call center who have a passion for the metaphysical and a ‘can-do’ problem-solving spirit! If this sounds like you then you might be the candidate we’re looking for!
- Genuine interest in psychic services and metaphysical
- Exceptional level of interpersonal and communications skills (written & verbal), including the ability to listen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Calming and engaging phone voice and professional manner
- Reliability, dependability, and exceptional work ethic
- Satisfaction from providing premier customer service
- Ability to up-sell value
- Premier customer service skills
- Knowledge of internet applications
- Knowledge of personal computer in a Windows environment
- Typing speed: 40 wpm
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service and up-selling in a call center environment.
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer
- The qualities, responsibilities and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. And reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
At Outlook Amusements, we understand the importance of creating a harmonious balance between the needs of the organization and the needs of employees and their families. As a result we have designed a complete comprehensive employee benefits package to meet your health, financial, and retirement well-being. For all eligible employees, these benefits include:
- Robust benefit plans for staff members including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Pre-Tax Contributions
- Medical Reimbursement (Employer contributes $250 to Account)
- Dependent Care Spending Account Reimbursement
- Retirement – 401K Program (Employer match program included)
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Adoption/Baby Care Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parking
- Public Transportation Reimbursements
- Free Psychic Readings
- Fully Stocked Refrigerator
- Subsidized Membership to On-Site Gym
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.