Located in the heart of the Burbank Media District, Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing internet technology and marketing company. Our in-house brand, California Psychics - the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. The company is highly profitable, entrepreneurial and dynamic. We foster an inclusive and creative work environment where innovative ideas are the driving force.
Got what it takes? Apply below!
Los Angeles-based Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing entertainment company with a worldwide customer base. Our in-house brand, California Psychics, is the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. We are looking for a Digital Analyst that will help support the Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) team in all things Web analytics based, especially Google Analytics. If you are someone that wants to be in the thick of all things analytical, this might be a great fit!
This role requires deep analytical horsepower and thought leadership that will drive the innovation and automation of reporting tools and processes that will convert raw data into valuable business insights and strategies. In this position, you will also analyze site behavior and customer conversion funnels KPI’s using various Web analytics tools to make site improvement recommendations for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply an analytics background in helping to guide our company to smart long term decisions. To be successful in this role and to grow within the company, the ideal candidate for this position should be a passionate, driven, results-oriented individual. As this is a high visibility and high impact position, you will have regular exposure to top management.
In this position you’ll report to the Senior Director of Finance and Accounting and will work alongside a talented group of marketers and analysts.
What you will be responsible for:
- Provide key analytic and research support for the design and implementation of growth strategies
- Provide dynamic analysis outlining opportunities to profitably grow sales, spend marketing budgets more efficiently and effectively, and track progress towards key marketing strategy and tactical goals
- Monitor and analyze online performance through campaign dashboards and provide strategic optimization recommendations
- Analyze site behavior and customer conversion funnel KPIs using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement and best practices
- Analyze A/B testing results to improve campaign performance
- Recommend enhancements to campaigns and track ROI
What you need to be successful:
- A four-year college degree in Engineering, Business/Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, or other technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Experience in online marketing analysis
- 1+ years of dedicated experience with Google Analytics
- 2+ years in an analytical role
- Google Analytics Certification
- Familiarity with Website Tagging concepts (GTM a plus)
- Experience setting up, running or interpreting A/B tests
- Able to provide detailed and accurate reporting and data interpretation
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and other graphical interfaces
- Strong background in data analysis and quantitative thinking
- Candidate should be detail oriented, self-motivated, and an excellent creative problem solver, with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple, disparate streams of work in a challenging, dynamic environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Solid business acumen and understanding of marketing strategies
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigor
- Proven ability to execute and promote continuous improvement and to immediately add value to the team
- Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to gracefully shift priorities and be able to handle change
- Committed to company mission and customer’s needs
- Transfers thoughts and expresses ideas effectively individually or in a group setting
- Demonstrates a high level of dependability in doing their job and being there for his/her team
- Develops cooperation and teamwork and works towards solutions that generally benefit all parties involved
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer.
- The qualities, responsibilities and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Outlook Amusements we understand the importance of creating a harmonious balance between the needs of the organization and the needs of employees and their families. As a result, we have designed a complete comprehensive employee benefits package to meet your health, financial and retirement wellbeing. In addition to being centrally located near the 134 and 5 freeways in the Burbank Media District, our facilities are state of the art and include an on-site gym.
- Robust benefit plans for staff members including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Pre-Tax Contributions
- Medical Reimbursement (Employer contributes $250 to Account)
- Dependent Care Spending Account Reimbursement
- Retirement – 401K Program (Employer match program included)
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Adoption / Baby Care Leave
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Parking
- Commute Reimbursements
- Free Psychic Readings
- Fully Stocked Refrigerator
- Free On-Site Yoga Classes
- Subsidized membership to On-site Gym
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.