Position: IT Intern
Location: Washington, DC
About RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian organization that transforms adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. Innovatively, RI bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide day-to-day technical support and guidance to local users
- Create and maintain email user accounts and groups.
- Create and maintain user accounts and group policies in Active Directory.
- Configure and setup workstations and laptops.
- Help IT manager and officer to research for new IT projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directories, Firewall, Router/Switch configuration, and wireless network.
- Expert Knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7, and Office 2003/2007
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and etc.
- Knowledge of Network Security, LAN/WAN architecture, VoIP
- Knowledge of Cisco solutions, especially Cisco Unified Communication system is plus
- Knowledge of web programming is plus.
- Strong problem solving skill, detail-oriented, and quick learning skill.