Material Handler Euless, TX
Ensure that all customer orders are pulled and stage for distribution and ensure all inventory from suppliers is received in and stocked properly.
· Pull and stage all orders for distribution to deliver to customers
· Receive in and stock all inventory from suppliers
· Prepare necessary paperwork for all third party carrier shipments
· Perform daily cycle counts to maintain inventory accuracy
· Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
· Operate warehouse equipment; forklift, electric and manual pallet jack
· Data entry of shipping information and label generation
. Basic use of a computer
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· One to three years shipping, receiving & physical inventory counting experience. Basic computer skills.