Network Administrator II
Shimano North America Holding, Inc. is a dollar global company offering the world’s sporting community with top labels and brands including Shimano, Pearl Izumi, G. Loomis, Power Pro and Innovative Textiles, Inc. (ITI). We are seeking a Network Administrator II to join our Louisville, CO team!
We are proud of our staff; diverse in talent, interests and backgrounds. Job seekers can find unique, one of a kind job opportunities in our fishing and cycling divisions, including national and regional sales, marketing, retail services and distribution. We offer an exceptional array of employee benefits and we are proud of a workforce that takes advantage of the health and wellness benefits we offer. Those that seek opportunities with employers that focus on reducing negative impacts on the environment need look no further than SHIMANO AMERICAN CORPORATION. Our company is an ISO14001 certified business where environmental compliance and continual improvements are part of our business philosophy and operations. If you feel you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please consider the opportunities we have available.
Serves as technical expert in regards to software, desktop computers, server, network, telecom, security systems and associated issues.
Responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s information technology hardware and projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation and maintenance. Acts as a liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain computers, servers, printers, phone systems, network hardware, security, operating and application software, as necessary.
- Provide A+ customer service to internal and external customers.
- Purchase IT and printer hardware, software, and supplies.
- Provide end user support for any IT related issues.
- Maintain and administer VoIP phone systems and call center applications.
- Provide database support and management defined reports.
- Manage Active Directory to include: group policy, user accounts, security groups, remote access, etc.
- Maintain backups (physical and cloud) and disaster recovery.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, researching new technology and trends and complete any assigned training.
- Provide on-call duty for after hours and weekend support of servers and operations.
Provides the following support to Shimano American Corp. companies:
- Manage Microsoft systems including Exchange servers.
- Create, modify, and delete Exchange user accounts, distribution groups, and resources.
- Manage Active Directory to include: User account creation, modification, and deletion, Security groups, group policy, and audits.
- Maintain firewalls, switches, routers VLANs WiFi and all other network equipment.
- Provide support and insight to Shimano American Corp. IT staff.
- Manage IT purchasing, budgeting, and IT ticket tracking.
- May travel to other Shimano American Corp. sites to provide on-site support.
- Responsible for all site maintenance and I.T. related equipment.
- Reports to Network Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements.
- Exceptional personal skills with the ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocol and services.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory 2003/2007/2012 and AD DNS integration.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory Group Policy.
- Working knowledge of Security in Active Directory (SID, GUID, Permission etc.).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project).
- Disaster recovery knowledge and the ability to perform data backups and restores.
- Database/Data table/SQL skills a plus.
- Maintain all I.T. Equipment in a distribution facility.
- Certifications: ComTIA A+, Network+, Microsoft MCP, MCSE, or any in related area. Cisco, PIX/ASA , COMPTIA A+, CLP, MCITP(MS Project), and/or CNA certification or training desired.
- MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Training, MS Office 2007/2013/2016 Level 2+ Training.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills; written and oral.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Must pass background check.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Shimano North America reserves the right to modify and change responsibilities and duties herein without notice.
Shimano North America is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.