We are looking to expand our diverse team with PHP and/or Front-End Developers who have great attention to detail, strong communication skills, and good understanding of web accessibility and usability. The primary responsibilities for this position include creating and maintaining custom code for large websites and apps.
• PHP - 4+ years of working with medium to large size code bases
• MySQL - Ability to design normalized database schemas, and optimize queries
• Linux - Comfortable with using a command line interface to perform basic server tasks
• Source Control - Familiarity with Git or SVN
• Degree in a computer related field, or significant work experience.
• Familiarity with standard web security concepts
• Exposure to various PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Zend, CakePHP, etc.
• Experience with writing scalable front-end, and back-end code for high traffic websites and mobile apps
• Experience with Memcached, Redis, or other caching technologies
• Experience in other languages such as Java, Python, Golang, Ruby, etc. is a big plus