Position Snapshot: Zetec's Quality Manager ensures that products meet all internal requirements and external quality and regulatory compliance standards for our worldwide customers and the industries Zetec’s products are sold into.
What You'll Do:
- Implement quality strategies and objectives that support the company’s Vision, Mission and Values related to product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure quality programs meet or exceed requirements of customers and relevant regulatory agencies such as ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, U.S. Commerce Department Export Administration Regulations, and EPRI guidelines.
- Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, process, and compliance audits; ensure that all non-conformances identified during audits are resolved in a timely and complete manner. Review contracts as necessary to ensure Zetec meets QA requirements.
- Develop effective partnerships to enhance collaborative communication and supportive working relationships on all activities and tasks.
- Frequently evaluate inspection capacity and throughput to match product manufacturing capacity and throughput plans. Partner with manufacturing managers on best methods to manage resource allocation and set daily plans to ensure fast throughput including prevention or resolution of bottlenecks.
- Administer the CAPA system efficiently and effectively across all departments. Facilitate improvements in the CAR program particularly as it relates to increased customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular updates of key quality program elements for Operations and Business Units. Facilitate our Quality Station metrics and maintain the QC departments' metrics as a benchmark for others.
- Create, lead and promote a positive work environment.
- Follow all company safety policies and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
What You'll Bring to Zetec:
- The individual in this position must be a U.S. citizen and may be subject to Federal background investigation.
- Working knowledge of codes and standards applicable to the nuclear power industry including ASME, ANSI, ASNT, EN/ISO/IEC, CFR, CAN/CGSB, RCEM.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations governing product safety and compliance
- Knowledge of manufacturing practices and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment including 3+ years’ experience managing a quality assurance or manufacturing department.
About Zetec: Zetec is an industry leading global company that designs and manufactures non-destructive testing equipment for the energy industry around the globe. Our products help ensure facilities are safe, productive, and cost efficient. Zetec is headquartered in the Cascade foothills on Snoqualmie Ridge just 8 miles East of Issaquah overlooking Mt. Si. While the location might seem off the beaten path, it is a reverse commute from most points in the Puget Sound and is easily accessible just off of I-90. In addition to a gorgeous work location, Zetec also provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Zetec, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.