ERM Information Solutions (ERM IS) combines the critical knowledge and experience in EHS&S best practices, global regulatory content and technology expertise needed to deliver effective solutions to our clients as they deliver iconic global projects around the world.
We are currently seeking SAP EHSM Functional Consultants with hands on experience in SAP Sustainability Solutions Suite (particularly EHSM) to join our highly skilled Americas team in Calgary, Canada. As the SAP EHSM Functional Consultant, you will have a hands-on role working on innovative and world-class assignments alongside talented individuals with SAP EHS expertise. You will provide intelligent and sustainable solutions that foster strategic Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability and overall business objectives. The successful candidate will be an IT professional with effective consulting and communiation skills.
The primary purpose of this position is to apply SAP EHSM experience and subject matter knowledge to effectively work with key clients by assisting them throughout the execution of the full project life cycle. As the SAP EHSM Functional Consultant you will be a valuable player amongst a diverse team that is fast-paced and streamlined to address business growth, daily business operations and environmental issues. You will work in an environment that promotes proactive cooperation and motivates individuals to maintain a positive attitude in order to consistently deliver quality services and technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Interacts with clients on a routine basis to gather requirements and develop a full understanding of various business scenarios.
- Engages in all life cycle stages of project execution; provides support and enhancement to SAP platforms and solutions as required to meet overall business objectives of clients.
- Identifies and delivers solutions and integration services for SAP EHS/EHSM modules.
- Implements requested enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication processes.
- Translates requirements into blueprint and other system design documents.
- Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes within third party and proprietary systems as well as integration with SAP, following formal IT practices and guidelines.
- Applies function and technical skill to configure SAP; assists in providing escalation points for production issues.
- Strives to work towards becoming a power user of collaborative technology, champions new and innovative business solutions within established and emerging technical architectures (e.g., SAP-HANA, and mobility), as well as SAP enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder in a technical field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Environmental Science or Business Administration
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in an EHS related field; Oil & Gas background an advantage.
- Strong knowledge or experience with the following SAP EHS/EHSM Modules an advantage:
- Environmental Compliance
- EHSM Incident Management & Risk Assessment
- Management of Change
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of a SAP implementation, from Blueprint through Support.
- Background in configuration, data migration, testing and integration aspects with other modules and external systems.
- A knowledge of SAP EAM, HR, SAP Visual Enterprise and SAP Mobility Platform a plus.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting and sustainability related services. We have over 140 offices in 39 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past 5 years, we have worked for more than 50 percent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! We continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding career.