Senior UI Developer
24/7 Real Media, Inc. – The Science of Digital Marketing
Behind every success, you will find both art and science. In marketing, the art is the idea - the message that breaks through to your audience. The science is the technology that delivers measures and serves your idea to the right people, at the right time for the most value.
That’s what we do.
We have the experience of 18 offices in 12 countries, serving billions of global advertising impressions every month. 24/7 Real Media brings the science of digital marketing to advertisers and publishers around the world. Founded in 1995, innovation has fueled our growth, but our focus has remained the same. We continue to empower advertisers and publishers to engage their audiences. From our award winning ad management (Open Ad Stream ™) and our renowned search marketing (Decide DNA™) capabilities to our Global Web Alliance, we take targeting, tracking, analytics and search marketing strategies to the next level.
24/7 Real Media, Inc. – A WPP Company
- Lead a team of software engineers locally and/or remotely in the development of high scale, highly performance and reliable Systems.
- Apply your design and development skills to define the tasks required for the team to achieve the sprint goals.
- Work will include architecture, design, coding of production code, coding of automated unit tests, integration testing and other work that may be necessary to help the team achieve its goals.
- Define the schedule of improvements of future releases with the product manager.
- Define the design of the system with the Software Architect
- Work to deadlines agreed with the development manager or relevant project manager.
- Drive all meetings including planning, Status, application reviews and retrospective
- Provision of regular progress reports to Management
- Define team software development practices and guidelines.
- Make crucial decisions regarding implementation
- Liaison with QA, product management, Production systems and other development teams.
- Constant communication with other team members
- Act as a mentor to all members of the team
- Share expert knowledge both in technical areas and in product knowledge
- Keep up to date with the latest concepts and technologies with regard to training.
Expert in C/C++, Multi-threading, Web Technology, Software Development Life Cycle
A subset of the following:
- Scripting Language (Python preferred)
- Object-Oriented design experience
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of design patterns is preferred.
- Relational databases and Oracle experience preferred.
- Experience as a team member for multiple iterations on an Agile project. Experience with Extreme Programming or Scrum preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- 15+ years experience
- 5 years or more in similar position.
- Strong communication skills in written or spoken English.
- Be able to commit to the goals of the team.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Team Player. Ability to communicate throughout the team
- Good problem solver. Ability to think outside the box
- Continuous learner. One who keeps up to date with techniques and skills for implementation.
- Committed to Quality. Attentive to details.
- Never give up attitude. Work on an issue until it is completed
- Hard worker, thinker and an innovator
- Willingness to adapt - willing to change direction and skillset to meet the needs of market place
- Can balance hard work with the need to create a fun and challenging environment
- Readiness to work on production support.
Please send all resumes in Word Format to Molly.Mackey@247realmedia.com