|Location:||San Francisco Cafe & Bakery Positions|
|# of openings:||1|
We are Specialty's Cafe and Bakery, a growing establishment that has been offering made-from-scratch products and great service to our guests for over 20 years. If you are looking for a casual, fun, fast-paced work environment, then this is the position for you!
We provide paid, on-the-job training to all employees. We also offer 50% discount on ALL food and beverage items! In addition, there is always room for advancement.
1. Greet customers.
• Smile and acknowledge customer’s presence within 5 seconds, so they know they will be helped promptly. Allow the customer viewing time if they seem unsure.
2. Suggestive sell
• Inform customers of hot bakery items, personal favorites, and/or comparable items.
3. Package product
• Identify appropriate packaging. If appropriate, ask customer’s packaging preference.
4. Use register to ring up guest transaction
• Adhere to all policy and procedures regarding cash handling and register input.
• Tender all transactions accurately and efficiently.
5. Strive for detailed knowledge of product line
• Be well informed of price and basic ingredients in products
6. Maintain a clean product display case and work area
• Keep display case that is clean, presentable, and properly labeled
• Keep work area clean and well-stocked throughout shift
7. Achieve high quality standard and efficiency on coffee drinks
• Be able to describe coffee drinks to guests and suggestive sell
1. Be physically able to work an eight (8) hour day or more while on your feet
2. Safely lift ten (10) to fifty (50) pounds
3. Have ability to perform basic mathematics on the spot
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Show sharp attention to detail
"Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance"
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results