Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the technical design and performance of Software Development, utilizing the design principles of the software application.
- Build a world-class software product.
- Responsible for the programming, coding, development and maintenance of application systems.
- Serve as a lead on the development team that sets the technical direction and assists the company in focusing on the roadmap.
- Be a driving force in the development of new product development.
Individual in this position must be:
- Responsible for the planning, administration and management of all software development activities.
- Consulting for the deployment and real-time performance and monitoring of the applications software and associated systems.
- Responsible for conducting design reviews, code walkthroughs, code documentation and design specifications.
- Technical Leader for the design and development of customer change requests and the software product roadmap. This includes liaising with third-party application vendors as appropriate.
- Providing leadership and sense of urgency to the product development team to maximize the effectiveness of the software development cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required; Master’s degree desired.
- Expert level (over 5 years) in HTTP based web services
- Basic level (over 5 years) in quality assurance of IVR-based solutions
- Expert level (over 5 years) with Java web development in a Unix environment
- Expert level (over 5 years) of the software development cycle