CargoBarn is looking for an accounting specialist at our new Atlanta location. The collections specialist will work alongside our accounting team to resolve any billing issues, review and process invoices, issue invoices to customers, process credit memos, update customer files, answer customer inquiries and other tasks as assigned. In an effort to be transparent, this position is currently recruiting at $18/hour and will be located in Sandy Springs, GA.
We’re Looking for You
- Strong multi-tasker who is highly organized
- Excellent eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Highly capable of maintaining customer confidentiality
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-disciplined in a fast-paced working environment
- A casual dress code
- Health Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401K with company matching
- Off-site functions and get-togethers
- An always open-door policy – all ideas and creative thinking is encouraged
- A team atmosphere filled with an amazing, tight-knit group of coworkers
Let’s Wrap It Up
In 2007, we started CargoBarn because we saw an opportunity to deliver excellent transportation services in an industry that was short on integrity and innovation. Today, CargoBarn is one of the fastest-growing shipping and logistics companies in America. We’ve built our success on meeting the needs of two very important groups of people: customers and carriers.
Today, our goal at CargoBarn is to achieve nothing short of perfection. We’re working hard to create a fun environment where customers, suppliers, and employees come together to find innovative logistics solutions while focusing on friendships and partnerships, not just business transactions.
CargoBarn Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.