Have a knack for numbers and a knowledge of freight? CargoBarn is looking for a pricing analyst to join the fast-paced customer sales team at our new Atlanta office. This integral member of our team will price truckload freight, put together competitive bids, review customer contracts, provide crucial input when analyzing financial data and much more. The pricing analyst will be located in Sandy Springs, GA. One year of freight brokerage experience is required for this role.
We’re Looking for You
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- Experience working in logistics
- Highly organized with an impeccable eye for accuracy
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-disciplined in a fast-paced working environment
- A casual dress code
- Health Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401K with company matching
- Off-site functions and get-togethers
- An always open-door policy – all ideas and creative thinking is encouraged
- A team atmosphere filled with an amazing, tight-knit group of coworkers
Let’s Wrap It Up
In 2007, we started CargoBarn because we saw an opportunity to deliver excellent transportation services in an industry that was short on integrity and innovation. Today, CargoBarn is one of the fastest-growing shipping and logistics companies in America. We’ve built our success on meeting the needs of two very important groups of people: customers and carriers.
Today, our goal at CargoBarn is to achieve nothing short of perfection. We’re working hard to create a fun environment where customers, suppliers, and employees come together to find innovative logistics solutions while focusing on friendships and partnerships, not just business transactions.
CargoBarn Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.