As a General Hand you will carry out general maintenance duties, manual labour, and supporting our Trades and Maintenance teams across the island.We have a great opportunity an experienced and enthusiastic General Hand to join our Maintenance team.
About the role:
- Cleaning building windows including those at heights
- Scrubbing floor surfaces
- Assisting other Handypersons and Tradespeople with basic construction and maintenance duties
- Responsible for the security and maintenance of all tools and materials used
- Carry out work in a safe and efficient manne
- Open Manual Driver license
- Physical ability to perform manual labour tasks
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of maintenance/construction tools
- Maintenance experience in a similar role
Culture and Benefits:
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers