We have a great opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Storeperson to join our Warehouse and Logistics team on Hamilton Island. We currently have two positions open.
About the role:
- In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and effective running of the Warehouse and deliveries
- You will be responsible for loading, unloading and delivery of goods to relevant departments via forklift
- Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor & Manager you will ensure that safe working practices are adhered at all times
- Assist in the monitoring and checking of inward, outward and current stock and equipment
- High-risk Valid Forklift Ticket (Essential)
- Current open manual car licence (Essential) (MC, HR & HC highly desirable)
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous warehouse experience or in a similar role (desirable)
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Commuting from Airlie Beach would be a preference
- A working understanding of OH&S issues within a warehouse environment
- It would also be desirable that you have previous experience in the Tourism/Hospitality environment
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers