Working with the youngest guests of Hamilton Island requires dedication, flexibility and a disposition to match the year round sunshine!
About the Role
- Resort care facility looking after the children of our valued guests
- Lead the Senior Adventure Room (children aged 5 - 14 years old)
- Create fun, exciting and age appropriate activities for school aged children
- Plan and implement excursions and active programs
- Meet children’s individual needs inc. meal prep
- Confident customer service and parent communication
- Early Childhood qualification
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in the children's services industry
- Confident in dealing with a changing group of children of all ages
- Queensland Blue Card for working with children
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers