Sailpoint Implementation Engineer
|Location:||New York, New York|
|# of Openings:||1|
Sailpoint Implementation Engineer
Mycroft is an IT Services Organization focusing on Identity Management and Application Security, and Security Compliance. We offer a Full Lifecycle of services associated to the design, development, implementation, support and management of identity management and security solutions.
This position is responsible for the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ in client environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process.
· Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ in client environments.
· Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
· Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
· Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support, and maintenance.
· Assisting with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with minimum 7 years of experience.
· 3-5 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 1 years of enterprise software implementation experience.
· Experience with the following technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
· Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
· Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL, etc).
· Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
· Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
· Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell, etc) a plus.
· Familiarity with role-based access control (RBAC) a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and partners.
· Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
· Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus. Experience in a startup company is a plus.
· Must be able to interact with all levels within our clients’ organizations, up to and including C-level Executives
· Strong leadership qualities are a must
· Prior Big 4 or leading system integrator experience
Mycroft offers competitive compensation and robust benefits package that includes:
· Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long Term Disability
· Paid Vacations & Holidays
· Flexible Benefit Spending Plan
· Competitive Wages
· 401K with Matching
· Growth & Training Opportunities
Mycroft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Keywords: IDM, IAM, IDAM, Identity Management, Access Management, Siteminder, Site Minder, CA Siteminder , CA Technologies, Computer Technologies, CA-IDM, CA Identity Manager, RCM, Role Compliance Manager, ELM, Event Log Manager, OIM, OAM, OID, OIA,OVD, OIF, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Identity Analytics, Oracle Virtual Directory, RBAC, Entitlements, SSO, SOA, J2EE, Java, XML, Federation, Role Manager, Oblix, Tivoli, TIM, TAM, OOB, Oracle CoreID, Novell IDM, Active Directory, Sun One . LDAP, Sun Role Manager, Provisioning, SAML, CISSP, CISA, PMP, Adapters, Sailpoint, Aveksa, Implement, Identity Federation, Directory Integration, Single Sign On, Application Security, stack, Axiomatics, etc.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results