POSITION: Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiting Administrator
REPORTS: Human Resources Manager
MANDATE: This position will be responsible for the administration of the recruiting function. In providing this support the role will interact with candidates/applicants, hiring managers, executives, staffing agencies and other areas of human resources as needed, while providing a high level of customer service and maintaining quality throughout the staffing process.
OBJECTIVES (by Responsibility)
- Taleo Administrator - (requisitions, workflow process, applications, forms, offer letters, and on-boarding materials).
- Manage the background investigation process.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Manage resumes and act as the communication liaison between applicant and hiring manager regarding status issues.
- Manage corporate phone screens, schedule interviews, and organize candidate travel and logistics for corporate candidates.
- Actively participate in expanding recruitment efforts and summer intern programs, including career fairs through on-site recruitment and/or event coordination.
- Assists in the development, implementation and coordination of the internal application program i.e., sending bi-weekly email blast of current openings to staff, coordinating internal interviews, etc.
- Prepare job postings, external advertisements and internal postings as needed.
- Create and maintain recruiting files for all positions (advertisements, job descriptions, and announcements).
- Prepare offer letters under the direction of the ER Managers and/or VP, HR.
- Manage adverse letters as applicable.
- Taleo report management.
- Participate in FCC Audits through reporting and data analysis.
- Build and maintain strong social media presence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required to interact with managers, employees, candidates, and vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Access), on-line applicant tracking systems and internet research skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to proof and edit documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with sourcing tools that include web-posting, diversity channels, networking venues and cold-calling.
- Strong commitment to client and candidate as evidenced by responsive, well-crafted communications via email, phone or in-person; must be customer service oriented.
- Project management experience, with ability to respond to changing priorities, and enjoyment of fast-paced, dedicated, technically challenging work environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred with at least 2 years of experience in an HR support role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Taleo preferred or other applicant tracking software required.
- Prior experience using Lawson a plus.
- Desire to grow professionally within human resources function.