|Location:||MD - Silver Spring|
Mandate: To competently* and professionally*communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for clients internally and in the financial space.
● Guide staff in both the creative process and client management
● Supervise interns and assign tasks, oversee and coach on creative process.
● Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for client in the financial space.
● Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms.
● Keep up with the latest trends and forecasts.
● Work closely with the Marketing Director to create accurate estimates.
● Pre and post production quality checks.
● Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget.
● Process and approve vendor invoices as needed.
● Attend meetings as assigned by Senior Management.
● Design marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
● Manage production of banners from conception to completion
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each main responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience
§ A portfolio of completed design projects demonstrating sophisticated design and layout skills
§ Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and some working knowledge of HTML/CSS
§ Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
§ Excellent attention to detail
§ Experience designing for media and/or e-commerce is highly desired
§ Familiarity with the banking industry is a plus, but not required
§ Writing and/or copy editing skills are a plus, but not required
*Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times.
*Competence is defined as using “effectiveness and efficiency” in equal measure at all times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results