Position: NTR Sales/Events Director and Community Liaison Reports To: General Manager
Location: Houston, TX Department: NTR
FLSA: Exempt Station: Houston Cluster
Mandate: To competently* and professionally* plan, develop and execute all tent pole events including the marketing and logistics for the Houston Cluster. Manage and grow NTR event revenues with sellers and clients. Sell clients on NTR sponsorships and events. Work as cluster Community Service Liaison.
- Planning and Execution of Station Events
- Revenue Growth
- Staff Management
- Professional Development
Objectives (by Responsibility)
Planning and Execution of Station Events
- Create a budget and P&L for station events
- Develop event timelines
- Manage client sponsorship, negotiate with vendors and venues on pricing
- Manage and supervise vendors at events
- Work closely with the Sales, Promotions and Programming management teams
- Serve as an on-site Director of Events
- Manage press releases, secure the press and press requests
- Recruit an effective activation team for each event
- Represent as a Community Service Liaison
- Sell events to clients
- Manage NTR Sales Revenue Growth
- Manage NTR Sales
- Work with Sales teams to grow NTR Revenues
- To attend all relevant skill building workshops as requested.
- To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
- To drive your own Performance Appraisal every 12 months.