Assist the Marketing/Promotions department in a variety of capacities. The primary responsibility is setting up and representing the station at on-site appearances at various locations and events and driving the company vehicle. Act as the contact between our listeners and station during on site events and promotions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Must have at least 2 years of driving experience
- Present a positive attitude at events;
- Set up and maintain proper equipment for a live broadcasts and remotes;
- Take and follow direction;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Assists in the coordination of remote equipment set-up and breakdown;
- Multi-tasks and work long shifts, including night and weekends;
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact effectively with the station’s clients and listeners;
- Access company email on a daily basis. (For scheduling purposes);
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to assist and coordinate with the Marketing & Promotions Director, Marketing Manager, Promotions Manager, Marketing & Promotions Coordinators, Administrative Assistant and other department and inter-departmental members;
- Ability to assist with set-up and/or execution of assigned station events, remotes and station appearances; maintains station promotional and remote equipment within department;
- Ability to be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all station vehicles & equipment, develop, plan and carry out creative ways of increasing public awareness of the station;
- Serves as a liaison for the promotions department and station assigned during station events, remotes and station appearances;
- Flexible availability hours. Willing to work weekdays and weekends. (Morning, afternoon, and nights);
- Outgoing Individual/People-Person who interacts well with public/listeners;
- Reliable and Timely;
- Works well individually and in a group.