Integrated Marketing/ Sales Coordinator
|Location:||DC – Washington|
Integrated Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Mandate : To competently* and professionally* assist the Sales and Marketing Department, where relevant, meet the expressed needs of existing and potential clients. This will be done while staying within the negotiated job responsibilities at all times.
Objectives (by Responsibility )
Sales Representative Assistance
1. To assist, support and co-ordinate the ongoing needs of the Sales team. This includes:
Sales Management Assistance
1. To assist the Sales Manager in supporting the Sales Team on an ongoing basis. This includes:
1. To ensure that all relevant information is submitted to all relevant parties and departments within the requested and negotiated timelines on an ongoing basis. This includes:
2. To ensure that effective interdepartmental communication occurs on an ongoing basis.
1. To ensure that all relevant paperwork as it applies to the overall job responsibility is submitted within the negotiated and requested timelines at all times. This includes:
2. To perform within the relevant department and interdepartmental policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each main responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience
High School Diploma; College Degree preferred; Six months to one year related experience and/or training. Must have the ability to use standard office equipment (i.e., computer, copier and fax machine). Computer literate .
Must be able to travel extensively to local clients' facilities and promotional events.
To have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret and write business correspondence. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public .
To have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times.
*Competence is defined as using “effectiveness and efficiency” in equal measure at all times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results