Client Partner Executive
|Location:||NY - New York - Interactive One|
iOne Digital is the #1 digital platform for the Black, Latino and New Urban communities, reaching millions each month through its suite of social, local radio and highly targeted news, entertainment, video and lifestyle content offerings. It owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including Cassius Life, GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), NewsOne (Affluent) and Vida Today (Latino), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, BlackPlanetRadio and MiGente. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
The Client Partner Executive will assist the One Solution sales team in managing & maintaining all existing business. Additionally, the CPE will be responsible for driving new business with the primary goal of helping the OS team surpass annual revenue goals (budget). Other critical responsibilities include prepping for business pitches (research diligence and presentation development) as well as working with Integrated Marketing and the the various sales teams across all Urban One platforms.
· Working with investment and Strategy teams at major advertising agency’s to secure incremental revenue
· Agency interface including meetings, presentations, negotiation, and client social events
· Customize client presentations and provide effective information to drive budgets
· Research target accounts and create strategy to break new business and/ or increase existing share
· Manage and implement marketing executions across Radio, Digital, and Linear platforms
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results