Ad Operation Manager
|Location:||NY - New York - Interactive One|
iOne Digital/Interactive One ( www.interactiveone.com) is powered by the mission to create an online community that provides rich content and digital products that engage, entertain and inspire the lives of African Americans.
iOne Digital is the #1 digital platform for the Black, Latino and New Urban communities, reaching millions each month through its suite of social, local radio and highly targeted news, entertainment, video and lifestyle content offerings. It owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including Cassius Life, GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), NewsOne (Affluent) and Vida Today (Latino), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, BlackPlanetRadio and MiGente. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
The Ad Operations Manager leads efforts to effectively manage IOne Digital property campaigns and inventory for their assigned territory/accounts. They are responsible for managing, launching, monitoring, troubleshooting, and revising all campaigns for IOne Digital and affiliates.
· Responsibilities include daily management of Digital Advertising Campaigns, including, but not limited to, ad trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting.
· Ensure that all digital elements are implemented in an accurate and timely manner for complete and accurate revenue recognition based on Insertion Order (IO)
· Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including thorough testing and troubleshooting all 3rd party rich media and video to run successfully and accurately on the various sites and network platforms.
· Understand media plan objectives, and suggest framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs.
· Partner with Client Services to ensure all client assets/deliverables are provided to guarantee a timely campaign launch and execution.
· Manage tracking and campaign performance with specific client KPI requirements. In addition, strategically optimize against parameters for successful performance.
· Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the Manager, Ad Operations.
· Manage, train and communicate with outsourcing vendors.
· Manage monthly billing data and documentation for finance.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with product, programming and creative services to maintain and enforce ad specs, test out new technologies, and roll out new initiatives.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Detail oriented with analytical, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a comfort in working within a team.
· Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines.
· Strong ability to instinctively engage others to achieve positive business outcomes and make things happen through the use of positive influence.
· Adhere and enforce Process and Guidelines to ensure ad units and complete insertion orders are received with sufficient lead to allow timely uploading of ads and adherence to uptime goals.
· BA/BS Degree required preferably in Marketing or Advertising
· Minimum 1+years of work experience in Ad Servers such as DFP Premium, 3rd Party Vendors such as DCM, Clip Interactive, LiveIntent, WideOrbit Digital and Triton Digital.
· Solid understanding of online advertising processes.
· Strong skills in ad traffic analysis and the ability to create impression projections is a must.
· Strong Computer Skills (MS Office), especially in Excel.
· Experience with Video(Anvato) and Mobile ad serving(Clip Interactive).
· Personnel management experience desired.
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
· COMMUNITY: We embrace the entire iOne community, our audience, our employees and our clients
· INNOVATION: We consistently strive to innovate and act as trendsetters by creating unique user experiences, original content, products and solutions
· INTEGRITY: Integrity is the foundation of our business
· TEAMWORK: We move as ONE team toward the common goal
· OPENNESS: We understand that openness builds trust internally within our community and externally within our new urban audience.
· LEADERSHIP: We are all leaders, and we lead as we wish to be led
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results