Interactive One (www.interactiveone.com) is powered by the mission to create an online community that provides rich content and digital products that engage, entertain and inspire the lives of African Americans.
We are the #1 digital platform for the Multi-Cultural Millennials, reaching millions of users each month through a suite of content, social, and local radio offerings. iOne owns and operates a number of branded destinations, including HipHopWired (Hip Hop x Technology),GlobalGrind (Millennials), HelloBeautiful (Women), MadameNoire (Women’s Lifestyle), NewsOne (Affluent), Bossip (Celebrity News & Gossip) and TheUrbanDaily (Men), as well as social networking sites such as BlackPlanet, and more than 50 local radio sites. Interactive One was launched in 2008 by Radio One, Inc. [NASDAQ: ROIA and ROIAK, radio-one.com] to complement its existing portfolio of media companies targeting Black Americans.
- Partner with manager to evaluate and strategize on delivering against a project’s timeline on a daily basis
- Manage daily sales/editorial creative production briefs/requests in additional to project management of productions discussions (Basecamp)
- Collaborate with manager on ownership and division of production projects & tasks
- Partner with project managers, creative, video and production teams to projects delivers on time in the most efficient manner and ensure key due dates are met
- Communicate key dates, action items and updates with team members and internal clients to ensure timely delivery of projects to maximize efficiency and quality of work on a daily basis in addition to keeping track of all communications
- Maintain communication of assets and deliverables to ensure all projects are approved by appropriate parties and final files are delivered.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from Editorial, IT, Production, Marketing, Rev Ops, and legal – to produce effective results
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 - 5 years of relevant industry experience; must have experience with project management
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and external partners to take desired action
- Time management skills and ability to multitask and focus in busy work environment
- Project planning, decision-making and creative problem solving skills
- People management and collaboration skills
- Proficient Adobe skills a plus
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
- We believe in ideas that matter. To our clients. To the audiences we serve. To us. We don't care about the size of the idea as long as it makes a meaningful difference.
- We challenge everything. No thought. N o point of view. No industry convention. Nothing is off limits. No idea is too great to be challenged when it comes to exploring ways to make things better.
- We have high expectations. We require the most out of each other because we know that the highest levels of achievement cannot take place without the highest levels of expectations.
- We take risks. Not any risks, but smart risks. The type of risks that can propel us to new heights. We embrace failure as long as we are aiming for the mountaintops and finding new lessons in the instances where we happen to fall short.
- We are humble giants. We are the best at what we do without the cockiness to go along with it. We are nice people who sit confidently at the top of our craft. To us, actions will always speak louder than words.
- We take care. Of our responsibilities. Of the work. Of our reputation. And most of all, of each other. Beyond being accountable, we are committed to never let each other fail. We partner until the work tells us it’s done. No agenda is higher than the one uniting us all.