qualia, Best Resort at the 2017 HM Awards for Accommodation Excellence; where the service provided is exceptional, understated and intuitive with the unique friendly warmth for which Australia and the Whitsundays is famous.
As Service Attendant in Public Areas for qualia, your role will primarily focus on the cleaning of all public areas of this exclusive resort.
About the role
- Ensure all common areas of the property, including lobbies/foyers, corridors and walkways, toilets, are cleaned and maintained at all times
- Liaise with Housekeeping and Maintenance on the status of guest areas
- Assist with cleaning of rooms when required
- Heavy carrying duties involved
- Minimum 6 months housekeeping and/or public areas experience is essential
- Have a minimum commitment to the role of 9-12 months
- Experienced in using cleaning machinery
- A willingness to deliver an exceptional Customer Service in a 6* Luxury Resort
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- An excellent eye for detail
- An valid driver licence (essential)
- Willingness to work a 24/7 rotating roster is imperative
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers