qualia, Best Resort at the 2017 HM Awards for Accommodation Excellence; where the service provided is exceptional, understated and intuitive with the unique friendly warmth for which Australia and the Whitsundays is famous.
As a Service Attendant for qualia, your role will primarily focus on the cleaning of our luxurious private pavilions, and all public areas of this exclusive resort.
About the role
- Immaculate cleaning of pavilions
- Efficiently clean an assigned number of pavilions per day
- Ensure all service areas are fully stocked, guest amenities, towels and linen are refilled and replaced
- Maintain housekeeping buggy
- Perform any basic maintenance, or report and coordinate major maintenance requirements
- Minimum 6 months housekeeping and/or public areas experience in a 4/5* Resort/Hotel is essential
- Have a minimum commitment to the role of 9-12 months
- Experienced in using cleaning machinery
- A willingness to deliver an exceptional Customer Service in a 6* Luxury Resort
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- An excellent eye for detail
- Be physically fit
- An valid driver licence (essential)
Culture and Benefits
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers