Seeking a Food and Beverage Coordinator to assist the running of Hamilton Island’s Food and Beverage division
About The Role
- Full time permanent position, 0830-1700 Monday to Friday
- Assisting the General Manager of Food & Beverage and the senior management team
- Training provided
- Liaising with guests and handling restaurant reservations
- Updating Food and Beverage aspects of the Hamilton Island app and website
- Maintaining and exceeding Hamilton Island's high standards of excellence
- Food and Beverage background preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
Island of Opportunity
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers