We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated Painter to work as part of our busy Maintenance team on Hamilton Island.
About the Role
- Ensure all buildings, fixtures and fittings are maintained and painted as directed ensuring a high standard of product quality
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of all company tools
- Prioritise and attend to urgent repairs of any description required for guest comfort to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain accurate records of times and materials used on all maintenance requisitions
- Ensure allocated vehicles are maintained in a clean, safe and roadworthy condition at all times
- Performs any other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- Demonstrated 5 years post trade experience
- Current open manual driver licence
- White construction card
- Elevated Work Platform license above 11 Meter - Highly regarded but not essential
Island of Opportunity
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers