Technical Specialists, USAID/ Building Resilient and Inclusive Communities in Conflict (BRICC) IDIQ Amman, Jordan & Syria (Multiple locations)
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com .
MSI is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for potential long-term and short-term technical staff positions for multiple task orders anticipated under a five-year USAID-funded Building Resilient and Inclusive Communities (BRICC) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. These openings are open to expats, regional nationals and locals.
MSI seeks technical specialists in the following areas:
- Local governance
- Economic and community development
- Livelihoods/SME development
- Conflict mitigation and social cohesion
- Local service provision and infrastructure rehabilitation
- Environmental management
- Civil engineering
- Civil society engagement and advocacy
- Gender and inclusion
- Psychosocial support
- Financial and administration management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree (preferred) in a relevant field required. Degrees may include international development, public administration, political science, engineering, gender studies, organizational and human development, financial management, governance or related field.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant technical experience, including strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with municipalities and local governance institutions, as relevant to position, preferably in the MENA region.
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad range of local government, civil society and private sector stakeholders and partners.
- Prior experience working on USAID or other donor-funded technical assistance projects in the MENA region required.
- Strong communication, management and reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English preferred. Fluency in written and spoken Arabic strongly preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.