Los Angeles-based Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing entertainment company with a worldwide customer base. Our in-house brand, California Psychics, is the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative support for our CEO and other senior executives. If you are an organized, proactive individual who enjoys being a contributing part of a team, this may be a great fit for you!
We are looking for a self-starting individual who has the ability to adapt quickly and effectively in time-sensitive situations. This position often requires multi-tasking and the capability to manage highly confidential information. The person in the seat will perform varied general support duties to ensure efficient departmental communication from the executive offices.
In this position, you will report to our Director of Human Resources.
What you are responsible for:
Conserves and optimizes executives’ time by:
- Understanding executives’ administrative needs, styles, priorities, likes and dislikes
- Managing calendars by planning, coordinating, and scheduling, and reprioritizing conflicting requests based on executives’ objectives, in collaboration with executive
- Ensuring that all executive meeting logistics (telecommunications, virtual meeting systems, food, agendas, print or electronic materials) are executed, without fail
- Screening, handling or rerouting calls, incoming mail or other in-bound requests of the executives’ time and attention
- Researching, collecting, analyzing, presenting, anticipating and coordinating solutions related to business and/or executives’ personal matters and requests
- Drafting correspondence and other documents on behalf of executives, including material for meetings with board of directors, vendors, prospective partners, internal teams, group presentations
- Providing administrative support to Technology Department, including vacation calendar management, purchase order processing, and other responsibilities, as needed
Maintains executives’ confidence and represents the Company’s culture by:
- Proactively problem-solving and/or recommending improvements
- Serving as an organization ambassador in every in-person, telephonic and written interaction; communicating clearly and diplomatically
- Acting as an advocate for Company Values and Mission
Ensures operational excellence by:
- Acting with a sense of urgency and taking initiative
- Communicating/collaborating frequently with executives and Director of Human Resources
- Backing-up records, and maintaining record retrieval systems
- Sourcing best-value providers, products and services needed by the organization
Supports the OA team by:
- Volunteering to take on new assignments and assist wherever possible
- Serving as back-up to Company Receptionist and/or other roles or functions as opportunity arises
What you need to be successful in this role:
- BA/BS strongly preferred but not required
- 5+ years administrative experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- 3+ years supporting multiple senior level executives, concurrently
- Extensive, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expert level interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Strong sense of urgency
- Emotional maturity
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Forward looking thinker with a business mindset
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities, and low-demand periods, with poise
- Ability to work in an open office environment
- Ability to work overtime when needed, with or without advanced notice
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer.
- The qualities, responsibilities and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Outlook Amusements we understand the importance of creating a harmonious balance between the needs of the organization and the needs of employees and their families. As a result, we have designed a complete comprehensive employee benefits package to meet your health, financial and retirement wellbeing. In addition to being centrally located near the 134 and 5 freeways in the Burbank Media District, our facilities are state of the art and include an on-site gym.
- Robust benefit plans for staff members including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Pre-Tax Contributions
- Medical Reimbursement (Employer contributes $250 to Account)
- Dependent Care Spending Account Reimbursement
- Retirement – 401K Program (Employer match program included)
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Adoption / Baby Care Leave
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Parking
- Commute Reimbursements
- Free Psychic Readings
- Fully Stocked Refrigerator
- Free On-Site Yoga Classes
- Subsidized membership to On-site Gym
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.