We are looking for a Customer Support Lead to join our Customer Service Department. In this position, you will be reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor and will be working with customer service agents. You will be responsible for assisting the supervisor on duty and customer service representatives with all issues that arise during a scheduled shift.
Located in the heart of the Burbank Media District, Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing internet technology and marketing company specializing in advice-based technology, products and services. Our proprietary software platform is targeted to a wide range of service industries while also underpinning the success of our in-house brand, California Psychics - the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. The company is highly profitable, entrepreneurial and dynamic.
What you will be responsible for:
- Recognize and diffuse escalated situations in a patient, professional and courteous manner
- Resolves customer dissatisfactions by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Handle all customer escalations that come into call center
- Respond to all open customer issues that are sent in via email
- Resolve pending Supervisor and VIP Escalations
- Monitor ACD system to ensure calls are being answered and agents are adhering to break/lunch etc. schedules
- Update the CSR attendance tracker
- Respond to psychic emails and calls when psychic management is not available
- Report any tech issues that impact the call center
- Effectively resolve any customer related issues
- Assist/coach/mentor CS agents on floor
What you need to be successful in this role:
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years Call center experience
- Customer Service Supervisor or Lead experience, preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Experience with DocuSign, PayPal, Sale Safe, Cyber source
- Basic Internet skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Organization and problem solving skills
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Ability to multitask & time management
- Ability to gracefully shift priorities and be able to handle change
- Committed to company mission and customer’s needs
- Transfers thoughts and expresses ideas effectively individually or in a group setting
- Demonstrates a high level of dependability in doing their job and being there for his/her team
- Develops cooperation and teamwork and works towards solutions that general benefit all parties involved
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer.
- The qualities, responsibilities and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Outlook Amusements we understand the importance of creating a harmonious balance between the needs of the organization and the needs of employees and their families. As a result, we have designed a complete comprehensive employee benefits package to meet your health, financial and retirement wellbeing. In addition to being centrally located near the 134 and 5 freeways in the Burbank Media District, our facilities are state of the art and include an on-site gym.
- Robust benefit plans for staff members including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Pre-Tax Contributions
- Medical Reimbursement (Employer contributes $250 to Account)
- Dependent Care Spending Account Reimbursement
- Retirement – 401K Program (Employer match program included)
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Adoption / Baby Care Leave
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Parking
- Commute Reimbursements
- Free Psychic Readings
- Fully Stocked Refrigerator
- Free On-Site Yoga Classes
- Subsidized membership to On-site Gym
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.