Los Angeles-based Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing entertainment company with a worldwide customer base. Our in-house brand, California Psychics, is the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. We are looking for a Marketing Manager, CRM to join our marketing team. This person will collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute targeted campaigns and promotions to increase product usage and drive brand engagement within our existing customer segments.
What you will do:
Provide strategic and tactical CRM team oversight and support, managing day-to-day marketing operations and simultaneously ideating and executing short and long-term company goals. Manage and grow ongoing engagement of California Psychic’s existing customer base through direct mail, loyalty, email campaigns, brand strategy & management and data-driven analysis. The objective is to increase customer retention, and increase the customer LTV in direct response to forecasted revenue goals and company priorities.
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute targeted campaigns and promotions to increase product usage and drive brand engagement within our existing customer segments. The focus of this role is to drive higher frequency and revenue, with an emphasis on delivering a best-in-class user experience through engaging campaigns that highlight the brand benefits for each customer segment.
Summary of position:
The individual in this role will lead CRM efforts for direct mail and loyalty programming for California Psychics. This role will be responsible for managing the loyalty agency, optimization of customer lifecycles, and support for talent/influencer and strategic brand partnerships. This includes testing and implementing direct mail campaigns, offers and promotions. This role will be accountable for ensuring the consistent application of Brand Voice via Brand Positioning, Brand Pillars and Key Brand Messages across all marketing collateral generated by CRM.
This individual will have an eye for detail, strategic thinking, thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment, demonstrates flexibility and has experience in marketing, analysis, applying customer insights and overall brand management.
- Leads loyalty program implementation, both internal and external, execution and ongoing maintenance through collaboration with CRM, Acquisitions, Finance, Customer Service, agency partners and other key stakeholders.
- Leads direct mail strategy and execution including producing and testing creative, maintaining strategic alignment with other marketing initiatives and budget oversight.
- Identifies potential brand growth opportunities through strategic insights and tactical ideation, fueled by a comprehensive understanding of brand customer behavior
- Acts as an ideation, strategic and executional support for Talent/Influencer and Strategic Brand Partnerships.
- Acts as Brand Advocate, ensuring all CRM generated marketing materials (digital, email and print creative, copy, Optimove campaigns and content) align with brand positioning, brand pillars and brand messaging.
- Provides executional support of marketing strategies within context of our behavioral marketing tool - Optimove, implementation across multiple channels including email and online, social and digital retargeting. This includes, but is not limited to the creation of campaigns and campaign prioritization in Optimove, as well as Optimove lifecycle optimization.
- Consistently tracks towards defined success metrics for overall team objectives as well as campaign-specific KPIs
- Maintain an ongoing test-and-learn approach with an eye on optimization
- Collaborate on campaign performance analysis with the CRM team, third-party and in-house analysts, focusing on understanding key marketing flows (engagement, conversion, revenue, redemption rates, etc.) and consumer lifecycle segment performance
- Strong self-initiative and accountability
- Ability to exhibit outstanding time-management and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills; possesses the ability to transfer thoughts and express ideas effectively individually or in a group setting, ability to tailor messaging for the appropriate audience
- Perpetual curiosity and the desire to learn about customer behavior, with the ability to apply key learnings to future campaigns and activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Strategy, Brand Communications and Strategic Planning, Analysis & Insights
- Prior experience managing loyalty programs, direct mail campaigns, customer retention campaigns, direct consumer marketing and email marketing, and overall brand management
- Project management from ideation to implementation to reporting, including budget oversight
- Agency experience (strongly preferred)