Advisory Research Investment Management, an asset manager based in Chicago, is currently seeking interns for summer 2019. Advisory Research actively manages equity portfolios on behalf of our institutional and retail clients. We have opportunities in our research, accounting, and marketing departments and seek candidates interested in financial services careers.
- Work independently on day-to-day and long-term projects
- Assist department with its responsibilities
- Progress through an internship program
- Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of relevant computer programs
Interns will participate in an Advisory Research program designed for career development as well as a weekly speaker series where you will hear from top business leaders with the opportunity to network and learn about the various opportunities within finance. This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate students who graduate in spring of 2020 or 2021.