Talent Acquisition Specialist
pureIntegration is looking for a creative, outside-the-box Talent Acquisition Specialist with a strong technical recruiting background to join our Talent Acquisition Team. pureIntegration is a dynamic and growing organization with multiple needs for finding great talent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist role is instrumental in finding that talent and helping the company grow.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment.
- Lead recruiting efforts for assigned positions, to meet recruiting targets based on company needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Sourcing, identifying, screening/interviewing technical and professional openings.
- Consult and regularly communicate with Talent Acquisition Manager on staffing needs, status, and sourcing results.
- Continuously develop creative and effective recruiting plans, attend career fairs & networking events, conduct internet searches, and place advertisements. Ability to source and find candidates using creative and outside the box methods when needed.
- Draft and post unique and interesting job descriptions that both sell the position and promote the company brand.
- Consistent upkeep of ATS system.
- Answer candidate and new employee questions regarding company culture, offerings, structure, mission, etc.
Location: Herndon, VA
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 4+ years of experience in Technical IT Recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), demonstrating an ability to develop a rapport with leadership, candidates, hiring managers and employees.
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills.
- Extremely organized and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and accept quickly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Certification in one of the following areas is preferred but not required: Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter (CSSR), Certified Social Media Recruiter (CSMR), or Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC).
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.