To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016 !
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance – it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our “Better is Better” culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Click here to discover why our Team Members are Proud to be Reliance – and why you will be too.
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada’s largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
About the Team:
The Workforce Planning Team provides business support to the organization 7 days per week and 365 days per year by overseeing 500+ technicians and contractors. We provide an excellent level of service to Reliance customers by ensuring customer calls are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This role is accountable for the efficient day-to-day management of resources from a technician and installer’s capacity perspective in order to maximize the execution of all daily commitments in the most cost efficient manner while driving the highest customer satisfaction levels.
The desired candidate will benefit from systems’ knowledge, organization and people skills and support flexible hours, if and when required. This role will consist primarily of afternoon and weekend shifts with the occasional Day shift. Legal holiday coverage will also be required on occasion. Workforce Planning is a growing department within Reliance Home Comfort and ideally, we would like to find a candidate who has the potential to progress onto full time roles, if and when available.
- Monitor reports on daily and future capacity. Proactively identify short, medium and long term capacity support through internal staffing and contractors, identifying solutions when resources do not match demand.
- Follow up with technicians in the field to ensure we deliver service at the time originally promised to the customer.
- Constantly review and analyze real time environmental impacts (weather, sickness, road closures, etc.) happening in our various geographies adjusting demand/response accordingly.
- Communicate with branch management to ensure they know what our capacity situation is and give advance notice of capacity constraints or excess.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within team across the organization.
- Manage workload between in house technicians and contractors to meet customer demand at the best cost.
- Identify scheduling issues and prepare solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Identify process improvements to enhance our service offering to our customers.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Experience in a Dispatch or Call Centre environment preferred.
- Strong ability to thrive in a fast pace environment and ability to recommend and facilitate the introduction of process improvements.
- Ability to interact with Technicians, Managers, Call Centre and Customers politely and effectively.
- Prompt distribution of work to technicians and installers.
- Strong customer serviceand organizational skills..
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Window-based applications.
Please note: The schedule will consist of afternoons and weekends.
Please note that this position requires a criminal background check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.