To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Analyst, Sales & Marketing
Location: Lansing Square Location, Toronto, Ontario
Reports to: Manager Lifecycle Marketing
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016!
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance – it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our “Better is Better” culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada’s largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace
Primary Mission: The Marketing Team is responsible for the continued development and evolution of the Sales & Marketing process. As part of this team you will look at improving current processes and leveraging business tools to provide value added analysis to assist Sales and Marketing in driving growth and efficiencies.
From routine list hygiene and campaign pulls to leveraging multiple data points for benchmarking and assessing key activities and trends that impact our business, we require an individual who can take the initiative and deliver keen insights and recommendations. .
This position requires experience with web analytic tools, building data models and strong communication skills. Experience scoring algorithms and knowledge of retail industry considered a plus. Understanding of customer insights or CRM required.
This position assists our team in evaluating and refining customer activity and behavior. The resulting deliverables provide the analytical foundation to help guide and pattern customer insights for our customer relationship marketing needs.
- Addressing and analyzing customer data through:
- Customer profiling
- Data analysis and mining
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of, lead and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms
- Identify up-to-date relevant tools to support data management and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Collect, analyze and present accurate data findings and recommendations, including actionable insights for key stakeholders, and customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies and improve marketing initiatives
- Understand data mining and analysis and implement segmentation such as lifetime value and behavioural analysis
Assist in using transactional data and secondary data sources to continually improve knowledge of existing customers and new potential customers
Analyze transactional data to track performance of marketing campaigns and help measure the ROI of each tactic
Develop and craft campaign performance reports
- Develop strong relationships and engage with teams to obtain data for the business and understand the importance of analytics
- Manage data list pulls using internal tool
- Set-up files for deployment on third-party systems (includes setting filters, suppressions, creating control groups, etc.)
- Sorting/suppressing data for mailing/deployment and documenting data processing instructions
- Working with and/or managing vendors
- Managing ad-hoc data requests that deviate widely from the routine or require a "soups to nuts” approach to solve, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis
- Support marketing needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent communication skills
- Creating end deliverables in a variety of formats (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) and participation in presentations to senior management
- Managing multiple projects with varying complexity
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
Ideal candidate possess the following educational background and skill set:
Business management degree.
Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in customer relationship marketing analysis/business marketing analysis,
Knowledge of advanced excel including pivot tables and macros
Extracting data across various sources and organizing through various frameworks
Experience analysing complex data and large data volumes and evaluating the results of marketing programs with attention to detail and accuracy
Experience in database marketing and CRM strategy
Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles
Be able to identify growth opportunities for the business from data analysis
Technical expertise regarding data mining and segmentation techniques
Experience with analytical tools
Experience in building dashboards
Knowledge of Advanced Excel
Experience with Google Analytics
Pro-active and results orientated
Engage and influence stakeholders
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills and ability to translate data into actionable plans
Comfortable with being ‘vocal’ and ‘challenging opinions’
“Hit the ground running”
Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
Ability to multi-task
Experienced and comfortable with building presentation and presenting
Understanding of CASL legislation would be considered an asset
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.