To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Business Analyst, CIS
Location: 2 Lansing Square, North York, ON
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016 !
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance – it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our “Better is Better” culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada’s largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
- Become a key touch point for the business– functions will be turning to you as a first resource to leverage ideas for projects and day-to-day operational support.
- You'll be responsible for gathering, analyzing, preparing and summarizing recommendations for special projects, operational targets, and key customer experience programs.
- Support the operations of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Central Services and I.T. groups- you’ll be the glue that will keep it running smoothly.
- You will gain a high degree of knowledge and exposure to the core systems at Reliance and will be working regularly with vast amounts of data.
- You’ll be providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on progress of key business strategies- both project-based and operational.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a dynamic role with exposure to both operational and project-based responsibilities with a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business or a related field.
- Familiarity with business analysis concepts, including: business planning, requirements gathering, test planning, deployment/ implementation and KPI monitoring.
- Experienced with Excel, Access, SQL, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data management is an asset.
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities and seeking them through.
- You’re flexible, resilient and able to respond quickly under pressure with a can-do attitude.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally .
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.