Esthetician/ Brow Arch Expert
|Location:||Canada - Vancouver, BC|
|Employment Duration:||Full Time|
About Our Company
Why Work for Benefit?
Instant beauty solutions, irreverent names and creative packaging…Benefit Cosmetics knows makeup doesn’t have to be serious to look good. In 1976, Jean and Jane Ford, the “fake it” twins, created a quirky San Francisco makeup boutique with a whimsical candy store atmosphere. The twins successfully built Benefit Cosmetics into one of the fastest growing global beauty brands. In 1999, the company joined Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH), the world’s leader in luxury brands. Currently, Benefit’s high-quality, feel-good products can be found at over 4,000 counters in more than 35 countries.
Benefit Cosmetics Canada is looking for fabulous Full-Time Estheticians/ Brow Arch Experts to support new and exciting opportunities at our Brow Bars in Sephora! We are looking for Brow Arch Experts in the central areas of Vancouver. If you're a total Benebabe- we're looking for you!
We offer beauty-full benefits including medical health benefits, RRSP matching options, paid vacation time, monthly bonus, and more!
A Benefit Arch Expert is responsible for demonstrating and selling products and performing short salon services including brow and facial waxing. She/he must also provide excellent customer service and achieve all service and product goals, while following Benefit and retailer guidelines.
· Must have hair removal or esthetics certification and training
· Must have been practicing in esthetics for more than one year
· Proven strong retail sales ability
· Flexible regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
· The job will require standing for a number of hours as well as unpacking and lifting boxes up to 50 lbs
· Comfortable and competent at services and makeup application
· Flexible and adaptable to client needs
· Be courteous, responsible, and a team player
· Likes to LAUGH and have FUN!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Benefit Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer