Laulima Government Solutions (GS), is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Laulima GS offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Laulima Government Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Logistics Manager. The position will be located in Havelock, North Carolina. The position requires US Citizenship, an active DoD Secret Clearance, and a signed confidentiality agreement.
The Senior Logistics Manager supports Subject Matter Experts for Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) areas of Avionics, Power and Propulsion, and maintenance planning.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; life cycle cost analysis and control; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; ILS/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution; and ILS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
- Requires BS or BA degree. An additional 5 years of acquisition or operational logistics management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in acquisition and/or operational logistics support/maintenance engineering, OR a Society of Logistics Engineers (SOLE) Logistician certification as a Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) and at least 6 years of recent full-time experience in acquisition logistics/maintenance engineering. "Engineering" is defined as: aerospace, aeronautical, chemical, civil and performing Computer, electrical, electronics, environmental, industrial, mechanical, or nuclear engineering. "Experience" shall mean full-time (on the basis of a standard 40 hour work week, at least ½ of which was spent performing qualifying functions as a practitioner or employee.
- An MS or MA degree can be substituted for two (2) years operations logistics experience.
- At least 4 years of recent experience supervising/directing at least 2 acquisition/logistics managers in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an acquisition command.
- At least 4 years of recent DoD acquisition logistics support experience to include specific experience in acquisition planning and management.
- Experience must demonstrate the ability to perform independent work to provide logistics and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations in support of DoD weapons systems and equipment.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Laulima Government Services LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Laulima Government Solutions, LLC, please visit www.laulimags.com.
Laulima Government Solutions, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.