The Specialist, Designated Sales Associate is responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. The Specialist (DSA) is also responsible for the achievement of the sales target of their assigned brand. The compensation for this role is commission-based and is directly tied to achievement of personal sales and brand volume targets.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers.
• Exceed all sales and service personal goals and targets.
• Exceed all sales and service brand goals and targets.
• Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients.
• Share expert level of product knowledge with entire store selling team.
• Maintain solid relationships with buyer, vendor, and selling manager.
• Drive brand sales by identifying key marketing opportunities, event execution, assortment recommendations, etc.; communicate suggestions to store management on a routine basis
• Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars.
• Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price change, and related sales support tasks.
• Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
• Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
• High school diploma.
• Proven ability to exceed sales targets
• Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
• Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum of two or more years experience in a commission-based sales environment.
• Prior retail sales experience as a product specialist in a luxury environment preferredys.
• Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
• Be extraordinary
• Drive performance
• Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
• Consistent achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly personal sales targets
• Consistent achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly brand sales targets
• Growth in sales volume and number of clients (new and existing)
• Delivery of extraordinary service to customers