Direct Sales Representative
|Employment Duration:||Full time|
|Working Hours:||Mon-Fri 11AM-8PM, with one flexible weekday off, Sat 9PM-6PM|
Sell Mediacom services in local neighborhoods and communities served by Mediacom as the Company's neighborhood marketing representative.
These services currently include High-speed Internet, Video and Phone products.
• Make contact and deliver an effective sales presentation to assigned homes as directed by the Sales Supervisor/Manager.
• Assure customer satisfaction through follow up in the sales and service installation process.
• Maintain minimum sales quotas as indicated by the Sales Supervisor/Manager following company guidelines.
• Complete sales application forms and required agreements in person with prospective customers at their residence. This may include the collection of money and or other payment options for services.
• Utilize company provided equipment as directed adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Must work flexible hours when customers are home which will include evening hours and weekends as needed.
• Must be willing to travel within assigned region on occasion.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with depth of experience in mathematics, bookkeeping and English.
• One year of sales experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain favorable relations with subscribers, vendors and employees within the service area.
• A neat personal appearance and good telephone decorum.
• Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
It is Mediacom’s policy to affirmatively support Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all qualified individuals without regard to color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age, race, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy covers all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, hiring, compensation, assignment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, employment longevity, retirement, employee benefits and termination.
Mediacom’s EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited.