WHO WE ARE
Western Paper Distributors is an important supply chain partner for a variety of industries: health care, food service, grocery, lodging, education, commercial real estate, etc. We are strategically positioned to serve a broad region of the western United States and are proud to be a member of Network Services Company, a $15 billion organization.
Western Paper Distributors's warehouse is growing and we are currently seeking responsible, safety focused individuals for WAREHOUSE positions at our Denver location. These positions are responsible for warehouse tasks such as order selection, pallet building, and forklift operation. This full-time shift starts at 6:00 pm and runs Monday - Friday.
- High school diploma
- Must be physically able to handle demands of the job (lifting, standing, pulling, etc) and be available for overtime
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass pre-employment tests including a background check and a forklift operation ability test
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Corporate discount on health and fitness membership
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays)